WWE’12 How do you give someone a push in WWE Universe Mode? (Guide)
- To push someone, you need to make sure they win matches against opponents who are high in the rankings. If you don’t play the matches, I’m not sure how you can do it.
I think the Rumble winner always challenges for the top title of his brand. If you want him to challenge for the other brand’s title, I guess you could just switch him over to the other brand.
- There’s a lot of onus in momentum (well there seems to be in my universe anyway), so I’d suggest to get Bryan moving, book him against someone whose momentum is considerably lower. Chavo is usually my go-to guy for this as the AI frequently jobs him out on NXT (was Superstars) and his momentum is pretty much flat-lining, but basically feed him guys who are going nowhere fast. Once Bryan’s momentum is shooting up, you should be able to put him against higher ranking opponents and see him go over.
- If you want to move him up quickly, put him in match after match after match, like 3 or 4 matches in a single show. If you want to do CPU vs CPU I’d suggest putting him in all handicap matches where it’s him and 2 other guys vs 1. Or if you want to play, have extreme rules matches and beat everyone’s brains in with the ringsteps so the matches don’t take long LOL. That’s how I push guys, I know it’s cheating but I don’t have as much time to play as I’d like.
- Win non-title matches against the champ, up his stats 1 point.
- or Win the MITB/Rumble with him.
Make sure he wins the championship match and he should keep it or atleast stay up in the ranks for a few months if he continues to win atleast half his matches.
- As everyone stated, book him with matches against higher rankings, eventually facing the #1 contender or champion in a non titles match. Make sure he wins, so the best way is to play it. Or watch the match, if Bryan loses, just rematch it.
You will notice the momentum meter will increase so that is a good indicator that a wrestler is in a push on your universe.
Share and Enjoy
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.